Friday 11th October - Community Morning
Dear Parents and Carers,
We are holding a school community day on Friday 11th October 9.00-12.00 to support with school improvements. Once Special Mention Assembly has finished the pupils will be able to come and join in with the activities planned in groups or as whole classes.
We would really like to focus on the following areas with your support please:
- Forest School Development – with children
- Mary’s Garden – Pruning / Weeding / Planting – with children
- Willow Dome Weaving – with children
- Raise beds and Early Years garden area tidy up and planting bulbs – with children
- Carpentry – Repairing picnic benches and painting
- Shed building for Pond Area.
- Wildlife/Pond Area
- Making bird feeders / mobiles and dream catchers and outside bunting - with children.
- Painting the windows in the Nurture room.
If you can offer any help and time even if it’s just for half an hour we would really appreciate it. Please can you return the slip below indicating what support you can offer and return by Friday 4th October.
Mrs Nikki O’Dwyer and The School Council Members 2019-2020